Account Manager – Canada or UK Based
We are looking for our next hires in External Envelopes and Interiors.
We have THREE positions in our Permanent team across our External Envelopes, Facades and Interiors divisions.
The roles will be based at our Warrington HQ or remote for residents in Canada. Job spec below:
Responsible for building and managing long-term relationships with clients of the company. Account managers may oversee finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof. Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, service application, logistics and process management.
- Generate sales among client accounts.
- Operates as the point of contact for clients.
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with clients.
- Makes sure clients receive requested information and service in a timely fashion.
- Communicates client needs and demands.
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics.
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service.
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients.
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines.
- Ensure all client compliance documents are up to date.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be persuasive, persistent, and patient.Be able to cope with pressure.
- Be flexible and adaptable.
- Have a mature personality.
- Have good organisational and administrative skills and be able to follow processes.
- Can prioritise.
- Have good IT skills.
- Be able to work to deadlines
Up to £32,000 based upon experience.
How To Apply
Send an up-to-date CV to Sally, firstname.lastname@example.org.